TjPj-Twenty Thousand Feet TjPj-Twenty Thousand Feet

Wasnt a fan of the vocals all else was great tho :)

TjpjMusic responds:

I have released a version without vocals as well. I personally like the vocals though.

A Dance with Delusions A Dance with Delusions

Great track. Very interesting.

Heavens Heavens

Not bad, it's got a solid beat!

DJ Theof - Forever Alone DJ Theof - Forever Alone

I enjoyed this song a lot, I enjoy a different sound every once in a while. Keep it up!

TastyTeo responds:

Thanx =]

Not OK Not OK

Great song overall, beat and melodies were absolutely perfect however the vocals could've used a bit more editing but other then that it was great! :)

TjpjMusic responds:

thanks, I know about the vocals and I am still in the process of learning how to do vocals, they are harder than I thought they'd be.

The Fairy Kingdom The Fairy Kingdom

Great song, I enjoyed it a lot :)

thanks :)

Look to the Stars Look to the Stars

Very good song so far, my only real complaint is the bass synth in the background, at times I felt it didn't fit with the melody too well, but other then that great work! :)

thanks :)

can you be a bit more specific about the bass, there are 3-4 different basses in there, which times are you talking about for it not fitting.

this song is still in progress and there have been quite a few changes since I posted this.

Lost Access Lost Access

I like this song, only part I'm not a big fan of though is the build. That's just me though, great work! :)

AeronMusic responds:

""only part I'm not a big fan of though is the build"" Not everyone can like it ;)

But thanks, Mister DJ lion-dude

Cliff Cliff

Great song! Everything sounds nice!

Prophecy Prophecy

I've listened to your music for a while now and this song is probably my favourite out of all of your songs. I DJ'd at a club and I played this song and people loved it. Great work as always and keep up the great work!

TjpjMusic responds:

It's awesome to hear that my music is getting out there. Thank you and I'm glad you like it. :D